Foundation Steel has been awarded an AISC Certification by the American Institute of Steel Construction. It will never be our goal to stop there. We pursued this for not only the designation but, more importantly, to use the systems and requirements within AISC to assure our customers the highest quality and customer service possible. New things are discovered every day regarding safety and quality in construction. We will never rest but will continue to rise up and lead the market in continuous improvement.
Our structural division is a multi-faceted steel erector specializing in all aspects of steel erection and assembly. Whether it is conventional steel, metal building systems, precast, curtain wall, window wall, bridges, or industrial projects, Foundation Steel will provide the competent, skilled labor and project management team to get the job done right.
We have the experience and resources to perform all of our services safely and efficiently. Our management team has field-proven experience that can aid you in planning and designing your project.
- AISC Certified Erector
- OSHA 30 Certified Foremen/Key Personnel
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Foremen average over 15 Years of field experience
- Dedicated training is provided to each employee specific to their craft and safety
- Each job is assigned a skilled Project Manager as a single point of contact
- Proven System to ensure timely and accurate communication between field and office
- Effective communication between Foundation Steel’s team and the Contractor
- Full-time Safety Director
- Full-time Safety Coordinator
- Full-time Quality Control Manager
- Complete Job Site Safety Plan
- Complete Erection Plan
Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Steel Fabrication
Foundation Steel offers complete packages of furnish and installation of structural and miscellaneous steel. We have built relationships with several fabricators who are AISC certified. Whatever your steel fabrication needs, whatever the project requires, Foundation Steel will deliver.
From our work on a large warehouse for Schütz Container Systems, Inc.
From our work on The Ohio State University, Newark Campus