Foundation Steel has an extensive track record with overhead cranes: maintenance, runway fabrication/installation, runway alignment, new crane install, power bar install, respanning, and runway analysis. Our employees go through extensive training, not just once but often.
Foundation Steel prides itself in quality craftsmanship, professionalism, and knowledge of the industry.
- OSHA 30 Certified Foreman/Key Personnel
- 1st Aid /CPR Certified
- Foremen average over 15 Years of field experience
- Dedicated training is provided to each employee specific to their craft and safety
- Each job is assigned a skilled Project Manager as a single point of contact
- Full-time Safety Director
- Extensive Safety Program
Overhead Cranes Cut Sheet: HERE