Foundation Steel’s Rebar Division stands ready to quickly meet your needs. We strive daily to increase our professionalism, efficiency, safety, and scale. These efforts are felt throughout the organization, with an ownership mentality at all levels.
Foundation Steel Ironworkers are certified and proficient in rebar and post-tension installation in a variety of environments including:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Large Residential and Mixed-Use Buildings
- Parking Garages
- High Rises
- Deep Foundation Applications
- Refinery and Heavy Industrial
- Infrastructures such as dams, power plants, and treatment facilities
We will meet the requirements of the most discerning of owners. Whether it be safety requirements, background checks, or drug testing standards; we have a ready and able workforce to complete your project on time and on budget.
The facts speak for themselves:
- Geographic range covering all of Ohio, Northern West Virginia, and South East Michigan
- 100+ well-trained union ironworkers ready to complete your project
- Jobs completed ranging from several hundred dollars to over 6MM Dollars
- 118,000+ man-hours worked in 2017 while being recognized by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation for the lowest incident rate in our group.
- Our leadership team ensures every employee is taken care of to the very best of our ability.
This transfers directly to customer satisfaction and helps us to maintain our family business feel while having the capacity to complete any project in the Mid-Western United States.
We are only a phone call away for any employee, customer, owner, or other stakeholders. We are proud to say the buck truly stops here.
Foundation Steel focuses on providing the best possible customer experience. Part of this experience is making sure your job, no matter the size gets completed on schedule and on budget.
Our rebar fabrication shop is available to service your job from start to finish, beginning with in-house detailers, right down to delivery to your job site. Our focus is on flexibility and minimizing lead times. This is especially valuable to our customers when there are errors or changes on jobs that we may not have supplied. It is not unusual to have rebar bent to the customers' specifications while they wait.
The Foundation Steel fabrication team prides itself on the flexibility that you will only find in a customer-focused family business.