Foundation Steel Rigging Division has the unique expertise to not only provide the rigging aspect, but machinery moving as well. We can move any heavy load necessary while specializing in erecting, assembling, and/or relocating machinery and equipment. You can expect precision bolting, precision leveling, gantry work, sole plate installation, plant relocation, and turnkey capability.
- AISC Certified Erector
- OSHA 30 Certified Foremen/Key Personnel
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Foremen average over 15 Years of field experience
- Dedicated training is provided to each employee specific to their craft and safety
- Each job is assigned a skilled Project Manager as a single point of contact
- Proven System to ensure timely and accurate communication between field and office
- Effective communication between Foundation Steel’s team and the Contractor
- Full-time Safety Director
- Full-time Safety Coordinator
- Full-time Quality Control Manager
- Complete Job Site Safety Plan
Rigging & Machinery Moving
Foundation Steel's Rigging Division provides all your machinery moving needs. Foundation provides the necessary manpower to disassemble, transport, and set up your equipment. Whether your project requires heavy hauling, crane services, industrial rigging, gantry work, you name it ~ we have the skilled tradesmen to take care of it.
Rigging Machinery Moving Cut Sheet: HERE
Rigging / Machinery Needs?
Feel free to reach out directly to Todd Cooper or Fill out the form below with the job details.
Hoist rebuild for Pixelle.
Webasto crane removal.
Pro-tec inspection in progress.