Metal Building Systems
Foundation Steel has an extensive track record in the erection of pre-engineered metal buildings. We are an industry leader and focus on delivering solidly built, good looking, water tight buildings. Our employees go through extensive training, not just once but often. We are active members of the Metal Building and Erectors Association and are actively pursuing our AC478 which is the equivalent to an AISC certification in Structural Erection. Many of our employees hold certifications for the PEMB industry from Purlin Glide, Nucor, and Metal Building Institute just to name a few.
Foundation Steel prides itself in quality craftsmanship, professionalism, and knowledge of the industry. We enjoy a reputation as a “Top-of-Class” PEMB installer. Our installers have assembled many of the brands of pre-engineered metal building systems such as Nucor, Varco Pruden, Butler, and many more.
- OSHA 30 Certified Foreman/Key Personnel
- 1st Aid /CPR Certified
- Foremen average over 15 Years of field experience
- Dedicated training is provided to each employee specific to their craft and safety
- Each job is assigned a skilled Project Manager as a single point of contact
- Full-time Safety Director
- Extensive Safety Program
From our work on a a large warehouse for Schütz Container Systems, Inc.